26% of primary school aged girls in developing countries are not enrolled in primary school
- 65% of secondary school aged girls in those same countries are not enrolled in secondary
- Many schools that are presently educating girls in developing countries lack proper resources, parent involvement, and sufficient funding, limiting the students' opportunities.
- A developing country is a country that lacks economic and social advancement, and seeks that advancement.
- Primary and secondary school aged girls living in developing countries
- Teachers of those students.