AT HER, our mission is to provide resources to underfunded girls' schools in developing countries. We will...
- Create Libraries
- To provide clean, safe, and organized environments within girls' schools in which the girls are able to practice their reading skills and access textbooks for help with their academic classes.
- Provide training for teachers to keep these libraries sustainable
- Trained teachers are able to provide an upkeep to these libraries and assist the girls in effectively using the resources at hand.
- Trained teachers are able to train new faculty on how to maintain proper library conditions, keeping the library sustainable for future generations.
- Provide learning materials
- To ensure a quality learning experience for all of the girls.
- In addition to books, we will provide periodicals, newspapers, and arts supplies to the library and classrooms.